How much is my personal injury case worth?
Determining the value of your personal injury case can be a systematic process, however, many factors and variables are important the the final value of your legal claim. They are listed below in order of importance.
- Your total medical bills
- Your provable lost wages (past)
- The state & count your case is in.
- Causation of injury must be clearly linked to accident
- The skills of your personal injury lawyer.
- Property Damage
- Pain & Suffering
- Prior Injuries will devalue the claim.
- Amount & type of Insurance on the defendant
A case value calculator may be the best route.